DeMario Jackson is finally breaking his silence on the scandal that rocked the “Bachelor In Paradise” Season 4 cast. The “Bachelorette” villain has been accused of sexually assaulting a female co-star.

Speaking with ET Online, Jackson said he had “no comment” on events that caused the show to halt production. He said the woman allegedly involved in the incident is “an awesome girl,” adding nothing else. Jackson sent a message to fans who’ve stood by him as allegations swirl, sending his love.

“Love you all, thank you for the support,” he said as he left a Los Angeles Starbucks.

Read: ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Eric Bigger Speaks On ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Scandal

While Jackson’s staying mum about the “Bachelor In Paradise” scandal, sources close to him are maintaining his innocence. One anonymous insider told ET the accused remains hopeful that footage from the incident will support his claims. The source claims that whatever went down between Jackson and the female “Bachelor In Paradise” cast member wasn’t as bad as it’s being portrayed.

“He’s definitely said a few times that based on his conversations with other cast mates who were there that hey never felt like it was to the level it’s being portrayed,” the source said. “DeMario feels the footage [from the show] will back up his side.”

Another source defended Jackson in a conversation with Us Weekly. The insider claimed that the “Bachelor In Paradise” star is “in high spirits,” despite the accusations of sexual assault. That source told Us that Jackson’s absolutely not guilty, though that’s not been proven at this time.

“[DeMario] is doing great! In high spirits. Nobody truly enjoys having their character questioned, but he is certainly classier than how he is being portrayed,” the source said. “There are three sides to every story — his, hers and the truth. He is in high spirits and positive because he knows without a doubt he didn’t do what he’s being accused of.”

While Jackson’s pals believe he’s innocent, the allegations against him are serious. On Tuesday, an anonymous “Bachelor In Paradise” crew member came forward for an interview with Daily Mail. In their account, the staffer alleged that the female victim was “limp” and visibly intoxicated when Jackson removed her from a jacuzzi, laid her down on pavement and performed oral sex on her.

The crew member claims the victim “appeared to be unconscious” at the time of the incident. Other “Bachelor In Paradise” staffers reportedly stepped in, carrying the woman to her room. The source said that the female victim “was limp and seemed unable to walk on her own.”

A decision was made to allow the “Bachelor In Paradise” star to sleep off the drinks she’d consumed rather than call the authorities about what had transpired. The anonymous staffer told Daily Mail this decision didn’t sit right with many working on the show. The victim was told what happened the following morning and had “no recollection.”

Read: Shows To Watch If ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Is Canceled

“Bachelor”/“Bachelorette” host Chris Harrison released a statement on Wednesday about the incident. He also addressed the show’s fate, assuring fans that no decision had been reached about Season 4. Harrison said that a thorough investigation had been launched, warning fans to be wary of certain reports circulating.

“Let me start by saying the safety and care of the cast and crew of our show is of the utmost importance to us. It is with this thought in mind that we made the decision to suspend filming. An investigation into the situation was started immediately,” his statement read. “Warner Bros. is handling the details of that investigation. They’re moving quickly to gather all the facts, and once that’s done, a clear, concise decision can be made about where we go from here.”

DeMario Jackson DeMario Jackson is finally breaking his silence regarding allegations of sexual assault on the “Bachelor In Paradise” set.