Leiby Kletzky
Leiby Kletzky, 8, found murdered in home of Levi Aron, 35. NYPD

Levi Aron's confession could lead to an insanity defense, as his lawyer is saying Aron, who allegedly admitted to murdering Leiby Kletzky, the eight year old Brooklyn boy who went missing on Monday, hears voices, hallucinates and should get his head checked.

Police has said Aron confessed to killing and dismembering the missing Brooklyn boy out of panic.

However, Aron, 35, pleaded not guilty to the murder and kidnapping charge. But Brooklyn Criminal Court Judge William Miller order that Aron be held without bail and that he undergoes psychological evaluations because Aron's attorney claims that his client is having mental problems.

He has indicated to me that he hears voices, his attorney, Pierre Bazile told Miller as prosecutors uncovered the details in the still developing case. [He] has had some hallucinations.

Brooklyn prosecutors have already begun presenting their case to a grand jury in the State Supreme Court.

A Brooklyn district attorney, Charles J. Haynes, indicated that when prosecutors present their case on Friday, they will be pushing for maximum charges permitted by law against suspect Aron for the vicious and callous murder and dismemberment of 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky.

Kletzky's disappearance on Monday afternoon sparked a massive search involving public safety officials and the Orthodox Jew Community. The eight-year-old was, for the first time, walking by himself home from summer camp when he got lost.

Realizing he was lost, Kletzky asked Aron for direction to meet his parents at a location they previously agreed on. Aron, who has just made a payment at dental office nearby, convinced the Kletzky to ride with him in his 1990 Honda Accord. Aron took the boy to his apartment where he killed Kletzky and dismembered his body.

Police reviewed surveillance video footage and tracked down the dentist who was able to provide an address for Aron.

The hope of all those searching for Kletzky since Monday turned to sorrow when on Wednesday they learned of the boy's brutal murder.

On Wednesday police found some of Kletzky's body parts in Aron's refrigerator and the rest in a trash bag inside a suitcase tossed in a dumpster a few miles away from where Aron lived. Police were able to find the boy's remains because Aron allegedly directed them to it.

Aron has said he spent more than 12 hours with Kletzky before killing him, even taking him to a wedding in Monsey, N.Y.

But police said they could only confirm that Aron attended the wedding, and not Kletzky, leading them to think the boy was murdered on Monday.

He fought back a little, Aron said in his confession to police. Afterwards, I panicked because I didn't know what to do with the body.

Aron's ex-wife, Debbie Kivel, was shocked that he was arrested in the child's murder. The two were married for about a year.

Aron, who is considered a shy man, met women on the Internet and is said to have had an active social networking life where he met women.