Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony
Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony Personal Photos

One juror in the Casey Anthony case has reportedly gone into hiding after the Florida mom was acquitted last week of allegedly murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

NBC News reports that Juror No. 12 has quit her job and is hiding because her co-workers want her head on a platter after she and 11 other jurors found Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder.

The woman, described as having red hair and in her 60s, moved to Florida from Michigan, and worked at a Public Grocery before being approached as a potential juror in the Casey Anthony trail, according to the report.

Court records of the jurors' names are sealed.

However, the NBC News reports that after the trial the controversial verdict the woman called her boss saying she couldn't come to work because she didn't feel safe. She then retired over the phone.

The woman's husband is worried for her health and told NBC News that before leaving the state, his wife told him, I'd rather go to jail than sit on a jury like this again.

He, too, has packed and is getting ready to leave if the court reveals his wife's name.

The names of the jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial may remain anonymous for a while as Judge Belvin Perry, who oversaw the case, last week refused to release the names of the jurors out of concerns about their safety.

At least four Florida news organizations and The Associated Press have asked for the names to be made public.

But Perry said he will consider setting a cooling-off period after which the names might be released, but didn't say exactly when he will announce a new decision.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial

Casey Anthony, 25, was found not guilty last Tuesday of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

The seven-woman, five-man jury took about one day to reach a verdict in the case. The verdict left the nation in shock as the prosecution's argument was that Casey had murdered the toddler so she could continue an active night life/social life, unencumbered by parenthood.

The prosecution had claimed Casey Anthony suffocated her daughter with duct tape in June 2008, then stored the body in the trunk of a car. Casey Anthony didn't report the toddler was missing for 31 days.

Casey Anthony was however, found guilty on four counts of providing false information to law enforcement officers. She will be spared a death sentence, and because of time served since 2008, will walk free this weekend.

The defense said the toddler's death was an accidental drowning the family's backyard pool, that led to a cover-up.