An image shows the late 2-year-old Caylee Anthony with her mother Casey at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando Florida
An image displayed on a courtroom monitor shows a photo entered into evidence in the Casey Anthony trial showing the late 2-year-old Caylee Anthony with her mother Casey at the Orange County Courthouse on Friday, June 10, 2011. Celebrity medical examiner Jan Garavaglia testified on Friday that bones scattered in woods near Anthony's home were positively identified as those of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Reuters

Casey Anthony fell ill, Thursday, after graphic photos of her daughter’s skull were shown to the court.

Just after 3 P.M., Casey fell ill unexpectedly and the judge had to announce that the court was in recess for the day. Neither the defense nor the prosecution commented on Casey's illness.

Earlier Thursday, the trial focused on Caylee's remains, which were found in the wood near the Anthony’s house in December 2008. In the court, the graphic photos of the 2-year-old girl’s remains were displayed.

While the remains of Caylee were being shown, Casey lowered her head and cried. The jurors were also shocked by the photos - while some jurors rubbed their forehead, others found it difficult to watch the photos. One of them almost cried.

The photos showed a duct tape wound round the mouth of Caylee's skull. Small white pearly teeth were visible under the tape.

The photos also showed other items that were found together with Caylee's remains, including a black plastic bag, an off-white canvas bag, a red plastic Disney bag, a pair of shorts, a blanket and clothing remnants.

Caylee’s grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, were not present in the court while the photos were being shown.

Lee, Casey’s brother, also took the witness stand on Thursday. He testified that her sister Casey said Caylee was kidnapped by her nanny Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez after the girl was reported missing.

According to Lee, Casey said Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was a Hispanic woman with a dark complexion, medium height, weighing about 100 pounds.

Casey told her brother that the nanny kidnapped Caylee to teach her a lesson as she was not a qualified mother. Gonzalez also told her not to call the police.

From time to time, Casey said the nanny contacted her through Casey’s MySpace page and ordered her to do something.

Actually what Casey told her brother was very much different from what she had reported to the authority. She told the police that she left Caylee in the nanny’s home before the girl went missing.

Until now, the authorities haven't found Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Lee, in his testimony, acknowledged that he had searched the Internet on the Anthony's computer on July 15 and 16, 2008.

According to the computer examiners on Wednesday, the computer user had searched for chloroform, inhalation, how to make chloroform and head injury in the Anthony family’s desktop before Caylee's disappearance was reported.

The trial is expected to take 6-8 weeks before a verdict is reached.

The prosecutors say Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her nose and mouth, suffocating the girl.

Casey's lawyers claim Caylee was not murdered. They say the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool and George, Casey's father, helped her keep the death a secret. George has denied the claim.

Caylee was last seen alive on June 16 and it was only on July 15 that she was reported missing to the police. Cindy had alerted the police by calling a 911 dispatcher and saying that she had smelled a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car that was spotted in an impound lot. The car was later towed by authorities for forensic analysis.

Initially, Casey told the police that a babysitter had abducted Caylee. Investigations showed Casey was lying as the babysitter Zanny was fictitious. Five months later, in December 2008, Caylee's decomposed skeletal remains were found in a wooded area near Casey's house by a meter reader who was relieving himself.

Casey has been charged with seven counts, including first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and misleading the police in the death of Caylee. If she is convicted of first degree, she could be sentenced to death by the seven-woman, five-man jury.