On Jan. 6, Fotis Dulos was charged with murder and kidnapping regarding the May 24 disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. This followed previous charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. Fotis' one-time girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, and his former attorney, Kent Mawhinney, were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder pertaining to Jennifer's whereabouts.

Now, Fotis has also been given a stricter form of home confinement for reportedly meddling with a memorial for the New Canaan mother of five.

According to the New York Post, Fotis was "taunted" by the items. As reported by the outlet, he "allegedly took unspecific items from the memorial, a collection of flowers and candles that had been set up a few houses down from Dulos' home in Farmington."

Due to his decision to reportedly dismantle the memorial on Jan. 17, a judge decided that he can no longer leave his residence for work-related appointments. The new ruling will not affect any upcoming legal or medical appointments.

READ: Missing Connecticut Mom Jennifer Dulos Update: Fotis' Previously-Unreleased Voicemails Create New Suspicion

During a Thursday court hearing, Judge Gary White said that if he didn't like what had been set up that he could "speak with others to help him deal with that." Additionally, the judge noted that he had already "messed up once," which was a reference to his previous failure to properly charge his court-ordered GPS monitoring system. He then added, "He messed up a second time. Third time, I'm going to raise his bond - in fact, it might be doubled."

This new punishment follows Fotis' alibi previously being questioned and his "allegedly violent relationship" with Jennifer being outlined in search warrants.

At this time, it is believed that he will appear back in court on Feb. 28. However, his attorney, Norm Pattis, has started to push for his client's trial to begin. Troconis's next court date is scheduled for Feb. 7 and Mawhinney's is set for Feb. 20.

Police Car
In this photo, police cars sit on Main Street in Dallas, Texas, on July 7, 2016. Laura Buckman/AFP/Getty Images