• The boyfriend was staying with the family, but the victim wanted him out
  • The woman was found shot in her stomach as well as her hand
  • The police found a teenager with his hands bound in a storage shed

A 29-year-old man in Texas was accused of shooting his girlfriend's mother when she ordered him to leave her house.

The suspect fled the scene after leaving a 17-year-old tied up in a shed, and shooting the 46-year-old mother in her hand and stomach.

The incident took place Tuesday night inside a San Antonio residence, while the victim's daughter was at work, KSAT 12 reported.

The suspect was "staying with the family, but (the woman shot) wanted him to leave and ordered him out of the home," the police said, as quoted by the News & Observer.

The man grew upset over the eviction, and shot her.

Responding officers arrived at the house in Fuente Alley after receiving a call about a shooting at around 9:30 p.m. They found the woman with wounds on her hand and stomach.

The woman told the police the suspect ran out the back door after shooting her with a rifle.

The 17-year-old teenager, also a victim involved in the case, was found by the officers with his hands bound together.

The teen told investigators the suspect duct-taped him and put him up in a storage shed in the backyard, according to KSAT 12.

After locking the teenager up in the shed, the suspect went into a bedroom, got hold of the rifle, and shot at the mother.

Officials did not reveal details about the 17-year-old's relationship with the shooting victim or the suspect. The identities of the accused and the victims were not revealed by the police.

The woman was rushed to the hospital and was in stable condition

The boyfriend was on the run as of Wednesday afternoon.

An unrelated incident was reported last year after a woman strangled her husband's mother to death following a heated argument in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The victim was living with the couple before she was murdered. The daughter-in-law took help from her husband in trying to dispose of the body. She placed her deceased mother-in-law's remains inside a gunny sac and then hid it on the terrace. Neighbors spotted her three days later trying to get rid of the heavy sac and informed authorities.

Representational image: police car
Representational image (Source: Pixabay / tevenet)